Private Tour: Puerto Montt Sightseeing
Explore the streets of Puerto Montt on a private two hour city tour. You'll see Plaza de Armas, Cathedral, Town Hall and monuments to the German Colonizers before admiring wonderful vistas over the Reloncavi Sound and Puerto Montt city.
On this private city tour, see the residential area on the way to the Costanera Avenue which runs along the seashore. On arrival at the area of Pelluco with its beaches and yacht club, appreciate the views from here before continuing to Chinquihue and the craft village of Angelmó which also has a picturesque fishing port.
Taste some local delicacies (not included in tour price) based on the regions seafood and enjoy a wander round the craft shops selling knitwear and woolen goods.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your Puerto Montt hotel.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10:30am
Tour departs at 3:30pm
Puerto Montt Sightseeing
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for all group tours.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Tour is not available to cruise ship passengers