Select a datex
Go for a stroll through Osaka and see its highlights on this guided walking tour, including a 1-hour river cruise on the Aqua Liner. You'll enjoy lunch and visit Osaka's famous attractions with a knowledgeable guide, such as Osaka Castle and the Floating Garden Observatory. From the river, view the Twin Towers and City Hall on Nakanoshima lsle, and enjoy sweeping views all the way to Awaji Island from the Umeda Sky Building.
- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Osaka Full-Day Walking Tour with Osaka River Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from Hotel Granvia Osaka
Return Details:Concludes at Osaka Station
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Osaka Castle and Cherry Blossom
- Admission Fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of your tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No meals are included for infants
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The tour is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Osakajo-Koen Station may be used in place of Tenmabashi Station in some cases
- When the Aqua Liner is out of service due to bad weather or other reasons, the tour will visit the Osaka Museum of History. If the Aqua Liner is unavailable on Tuesday, when the Osaka Museum is closed, the cost of the Aqua Liner ride will be refunded
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.