Oahu Grand Circle Island Day Tour with Dole Plantation
Book and travel by September 28th 2014 to save over 7% off our previously offered price!
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Your Grand Circle Island Tour Oahu continues with a visit to Amelia Earheart Lookout, where you will enjoy panoramic views of picturesque Diamond Head.
You will see some of Oahu's most prestigious homes in the Kahala area, and marvel at the view from the lookout over Hanauma Bay, a Hawaiian Marine Preserve (closed Tuesdays).
Continue along the coastline to the famed Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach and Makapu'u Point. Take in some of Oahu's most beautiful vistas over Windward Oahu from Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
You'll also see Byodo-In Temple, Chinaman's Hat, Kahana Bay and world-famous North Shore surfing beaches such as Sunset, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Circle Island Tour
- Entrance fees to Dole Plantation
- Entrance fees to Byodo-In Temple
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Karen V, August 2014
We were extremely lucky to have Ed our driver for this tour. He was extremely courteous and we felt very safe with him. He imparted so much information in an interesting, and often humorous manner.
Reviewed by: GORDON K, August 2014
Loved everything about the tour, the driver was excellent.