Small-Group Evening Tour and Dinner in Monte Carlo from Nice
Numbers are limited to a maximum of eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
You will then have 2.5 to 3 hours to eat and enjoy glamorous Monte Carlo. Your included three-course dinner is at a restaurant in the heart of this famous millionaire's playground. You’ll have a choice of dishes from the "gourmet" menu, as well as your choice of a half bottle of wine, beer or soft drinks, plus coffee.
After dinner you are free to explore Monte Carlo at your leisure. If you wish to enter Monte Carlo Casino, you will need to pay 10 euros directly to the casino, and you must bring your passport.
This small-group tour is conducted by an eight-seater minivan with an English-speaking guide. Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 Seater)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- 3-course dinner with 1/2 bottle of wine or beer plus coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Additional beverages
- Admission to Grand Casino (approx. 10 Euro)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Dress code is formal No casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers).
- Minimum age to enter the Grand Casino is 18 years
Reviewed by: Kathleen C, August 2014
Dinner was great, pickup and transpiration easy, time for fun as well.
Reviewed by: Christine F, June 2014
This tour was fantastic. A beautiful coastal ride to Monaco. Dinner was sensational. And time to visit the casino to try our luck. Pick and drop off at hotel provided a positive and stress free environment. Thank you for a fantastic evening!