Monaco and Eze Small Group Day Trip from Nice
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco, where your visit to the Old Town of Monte Carlo includes free time to see the palace (open April to October), the changing of the guard, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (additional cost).
Continue your tour of Monte Carlo with a lap on the famous roads used for the Formula One Grand Prix. You will then have free time at Casino Square to do some luxury shopping, see the stunning gardens and mega-yachts in the harbor or simply watch beautiful people at play in their favorite haunt.
You'll then take a drive along the spectacular coastline of the Lower Corniche between Nice and Monaco, past tranquil villages, modern marinas and the Villefranche bay and citadel, as you return to your hotel in Nice.
Your minivan is limited to just eight people, ensuring you receive personalized service from your English-speaking guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Small Group Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: Abdelsalam Y, August 2015
The Tour was extraordinary and the guide was very very friendly and informative.
My family and I enjoyed every minute of the tour.
I will recommend to extend the stay in Ezze to enjoy this charming village,half hour more will be good, and in Monaco castle one hour more as there is a lot to see.
Reviewed by: Raine, August 2015
Our visit to Nice was very pleasant and we really enjoyed this beautiful City. Our tour Monaco and Eze and visiting Monte Carlo was very good. Our guide was very informative taking us to a lookout high above Nice to start the tour and then to some other pretty villages on the way to Monaco. The Grand Prix has just finished when we arrived in Monaco, so we had the added advantage of seeing the race track still set up. A very pretty Principality and very interesting history. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone spending time in Nice. Loved every minute.