Monaco and Eze Small Group Day Trip from Nice
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco, where your visit to the Old Town of Monte Carlo includes free time to see the palace (open April to October), the changing of the guard, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (additional cost).
Continue your tour of Monte Carlo with a lap on the famous roads used for the Formula One Grand Prix. You will then have free time at Casino Square to do some luxury shopping, see the stunning gardens and mega-yachts in the harbor or simply watch beautiful people at play in their favorite haunt.
You'll then take a drive along the spectacular coastline of the Lower Corniche between Nice and Monaco, past tranquil villages, modern marinas and the Villefranche bay and citadel, as you return to your hotel in Nice.
Your minivan is limited to just eight people, ensuring you receive personalized service from your English-speaking guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Small Group Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: Kerri M, Australia, July 2014
A fabulous day...my most anticipated day of my European trip and I wasn't disappointed! Picked up from our hotel by the delightful, Sylvia, she was smiling the entire day! Just the two of us and one other older family of 4, it was an intimate group who got along well and made the day a pleasure rather than being led around in a giant group. Mini-van was comfie for the 6 of us. Great views up above Nice and Villefranche on the other side, then up to Eze which was brilliant. Great to walk around for an hour or so discovering small cobblestone winding alleyways and tiny shops up on the hill. Then onto the Fragonard factory which was ok if you like that sort of thing (I normally do, but it felt like a bit of a production line of tourists going thru then a bit of a sales pitch at the end in the shop...I did buy some perfume however!). Then onto Monaco. Sylvia parked the van and walked us past giant groups of tourists to the Royal Palace then left us for a few hours to sightsee and lunch. So much to explore and the views are spectacular. After meeting up, we then drove around to the Monte Carlo area, again with an hour or so to see the Casino, Opera and the famous Hotel de Paris and Cafe de Paris, where we sat and had a drink and watched amazing cars drive by one after the other for the rest of our time there. A great day, highly recommended!
Reviewed by: Ross M, July 2014
A great day out, every thing about this trip was very good, the driver/guide was first class and very informative.