Select a datex
Enjoy a fully narrated city tour of historic New Orleans, where you will visit the world famous French Quarter, Jackson Square, Audubon Park and even uncover the mysteries surrounding Voodoo. Then take to the waters on the Natchez Riverboat for a 2 hour cruise on the Mississippi River. Come and discover New Orleans today!
After your exciting Super City Tour of New Orleans by motorcoach, board the historic Steamboat Natchez, one of Six Authentic Steamboats left on the Mississippi River.
Enjoy a Steam Calliope Concert daily. Tap your feet to Live Jazz (seasonal) on every cruise. This two-hour day cruise takes you back to a time when cotton was king and life was as slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi River.
Enjoy the Captain's narration of the highlights of one of the world's busiest ports.
Tour the Historic Steam Engine Room and learn how steam powers the engines to turn the Paddlewheel and provide the energy for the delightful tunes of the calliope.
Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defeat the British in the Battle of New Orleans. Enjoy a Creole lunch (additional cost-$10.00 per adult).
Tour and cruise may be taken on separate days.
Special Offer! - With this package you are guaranteed to save over 5% compared to booking tickets for the two attractions separately - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Toulouse St, New Orleans near the French Quarter
- January 1 - November 24
9am: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
November 26 - December 31
Steamboat Natchez Day Cruise:
Vessel boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Once you take the first part of this tour (the Super City Tour), you are given Boarding Passes for the second part of this tour (the Steamboat Natchez Cruise). Boarding Pass may have a date and time on it, but the cruise may be taken any time during your stay in New Orleans, reservations are not required for the cruise.
Return Details:Tour returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 2-hour narrated motorcoach tour
- 2-hour paddle wheeler boat cruise
- Souvenir Mardi Gras Beads on the 9am Super City tour!
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (approx. $10.00USD), refreshments and souvenirs are available for purchase on boat
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- If you wish to take both paddle and wheel tours on the same day, you must book the 9am departure from January 1 to November 24
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.