Jamaican ATV Off-Road Adventure in Sandy Bay
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From your Montego Bay or Negril hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am from Montego Bay
Jamaica ATV tour from Montego Bay. Tour starts at 10:30am, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
1:30pm from Montego Bay
Jamaica ATV tour from Montego Bay. Tour starts at 1:30pm, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
10:30am from Negril
Jamaica ATV tour from Negril. Tour starts at 10:30am, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
1:30pm from Negril
Jamaica ATV tour from Negril. Tour starts at 1:30pm, hotel pickup commences 1-2 hours prior.
ATV Adventure in Jamaica!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (please note: port pickup is not available)
- ATV off-road tour (1 person per ATV)
- Use of helmet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Limit: Passengers must not exceed 420 pounds (190 kg) to participate in this tour
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Only one person per ATV is allowed
What to Bring:
- Sneakers or enclosed shoes
- Valid driver's license
- Money for lunch, drinks and souvenirs at the ranch
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: JACKLYN C, June 2015
This trip was awesome!!! We had the best tour guide Jamal.
Reviewed by: puga725, United States of America, May 2015
Well the ATV tour in Sandy Bay was Awesome. It had rained earlier in the day so it made for some extra mud which was great. The Chukka Tour guide Bobby was great and knowledgeable. the Pulaski ATV were fantastic and felt safer than the normal open top ride ones. These models were single sit in type ATV's with a roll cage and mesh doors, so everyone felt safer.