Select a datex
Travel the famously spectacular Road to Hana in comfort and style on this luxury small-group tour. With a maximum of eight passengers in a customized, deluxe limo-van, this full-day tour to Hana is the ultimate way to experience Maui's most famous road. On your leisurely journey, enjoy all the sights along the way and stop for multiple breaks to swim and relax. A professional guide, light breakfast and delicious lunch top off this spectacular day trip!
- All-inclusive tour
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Editor's Pick
The Road to Hana is one of Maui's most famous attractions. On this 9-hour, luxury small-group tour, you'll be able to experience the road and all of the sights along the way at a relaxed pace and in total comfort. Tour this famous area in a deluxe, air-conditioned luxury limo-van with your professional guide and a group of no more than eight people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
Your day begins with complimentary pickup from your hotel in Maui and a light morning snack in Pa’ia to fuel up for your paradise adventure. Then, embark on your journey along the Road to Hana, where photo opportunities abound. You’ll make several stops along this spectacular coastal drive including Kaumahina State Park, offering splendid views of rugged lava sea cliffs; Ke’anae, a quaint Hawaiian village with peaceful taro fields; and Waikani Falls, glistening with fresh mountain rainwater.
The scenic road leads, of course, to Hana. The village of Hana is isolated from the rest of the island and is known for being the last undeveloped tropical paradise on Maui. Explore the village and stop at the Hana Tropical Gardens and nursery for an exclusive tour (included) and learn about the native Hawaiian people, their culture and land.
After traveling through a scenic tropical rain forest, delight in a delectable Pacific Rim lunch served on linen tablecloths -- not your average deli-style lunch! Your lunch will include hibachi- grilled chicken, fresh mahimahi and much more (see the Itinerary section for a sample menu). Following lunch, you'll have plenty of time to stroll, swim, sunbathe or just relax and enjoy the tropical paradise.
The return from Hana will be at a ‘Maui-style’ pace -- leisurely with plenty of stops. Bring your bathing suit and a towel to capture a lifetime of memories of swimming in a crystal- clear, freshwater pool under a cascading waterfall. In addition, the afternoon return journey will take you to Ho’okipa, giving you a glance at Maui’s world-class windsurfers. Arrive back at your Maui hotel in the early evening.
Travel in Complete Comfort by Luxury Limo-Van
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Maui hotels, condos or private residences (West Maui, South Maui and Central Maui)
- 7am-7:30am: hotel pickup, daily
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:30pm - 5pm (approx.)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Road to Hana
- 9-hour Road to Hana tour
- Light breakfast
- Picnic lunch
- Ice-cold beverages
- Exclusive tour of Hana Tropical Gardens and nursery
- Swim breaks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Bringing a bathing suit and towel is recommended
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
- Kula mixed organic greens
- Roasted corn and black bean relish
- Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortilla
- Kula organic greens
- Black olive and caper relish
- Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortilla
- Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
- Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
- Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts
- Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
- Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauce
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.