Celebrate your night in Baltimore with dinner, dancing and sightseeing aboard a three-hour luxury cruise on the Inner Harbor. Glimpse top Baltimore attractions like the Francis Scott Key Bridge, Maryland Science Center and Pride Mast Memorial, while you dine on a lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet! See spectacular views and the dazzling city lights of Baltimore's skyline as you are entertained by the ship's singing staff and a live DJ spinning your favorite songs.
This dinner cruise on Baltimore's Inner Harbor is a fun and entertaining way to see some of the city's famous and historic landmarks. Enjoy the views from the deck of a sleek, sophisticated cruiser as downtown Baltimore lights up when the sun sets.
As you travel from the Inner Harbor to the Patapsco River, you’ll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship’s dining room, you’ll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship’s cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a DJ spins the hottest Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
When you've had your fill of dancing, grab your drink and relax on a large outside deck. You’ll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Baltimore skyline -- so remember to bring your camera! This three-hour dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to a night on the town.
See Itinerary section below for a sample dinner buffet menu.
Baltimore Dinner Cruise with Buffet
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Sunday: 5pm
Monday - Thursday: 7pm
Friday- Saturday: 7:30pm
Please note: All cruise times are subject to change. You must board an hour in advance. You must call to reconfirm your boarding time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Baltimore Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- 3-hour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment and DJ
- Service charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Although allowed, collarless T-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers are strongly discouraged.
Itinerary:Classic Dinner Menu (Subject to change)
- Garden-Fresh Salad Station: Mixed Greens, ripe Tomatoes and crisp Cucumbers, dried Cranberries, Garbanzo Beans, Sunflower Seeds, shredded Cheese, Croutons, Bacon, served with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Ranch dressings
- Chef’s Daily Salad Selection: Fresh and creative salad from our chef
- Roasted Rosemary Beef: Slow-roasted tender Beef hand-carved to order and served with a rich Demi-Glacé and Horseradish Cream
- Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin: Pork Loin carved to order
- Chicken Fontina: Pan-seared boneless breast of Chicken stuffed with Fontina Cheese and fresh Spinach in a light Garlic-Sherry Cream Sauce
- Salmon Mediterranean: Fresh Fillet of Wild Alaskan Salmon sautéed and drizzled with Citrus, White Wine and Dill, served with a savory Chutney
- Pasta Primavera a la Vodka: Imported Imported Pasta in a light Vodka Cream Sauce with sautéed Broccoli, fresh Pea Pods, Mushrooms and Red Peppers
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes: Red Potatoes mashed with roasted Garlic and light Cream
- Local Harvest Vegetable Medley: Seasonal medley of locally-sourced steamed Vegetables
- Buttered Green Beans
Sweet Dessert Duo
- Chocolate Mousse Truffle: Silky Chocolate Mousse, covered in a decadent Chocolate Ganache, topped with a drizzle of White Chocolate
- Lemoncello Cheesecake: New York-style Cheesecake, layers of Lemon Cake and tart Citrus Ganache
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.