Baltimore Arrival Transfer: to Washington DC
Get to your hotel efficiently and effectively - no waiting for cabs or spending a fortune on transfers.
This shared ride door-to-door ground transportation has been operating for over 25 years. Today, it is the premier shared ride provider in the United States. Each day, over 20,000 guests use this door-to-door service - that is almost seven million guests each year.
With a tradition of exceptional guest service, the strategy remains simple: to be the premier shared ride transportation company, by taking care of the guest better than anyone else.
Don't forget to also book your return transfer.
Price displayed is based on additional passengers booked. Single passenger rates differ, please refer to the pricing calendar.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Upon Arrival at the airport:
Go to lower level and follow signs to Ground Transportation desk located between carousels 6 and 7. Between the hours of 6:00am and 2:00am, advise the Guest Service Representative at the desk where you need to travel. Between 2:00am - 6:00am an after hours contact will be provided on the voucher.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington, DC Arrival Transfer
- One way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price displayed is based on additional passengers booked. Single passenger rates differ, please refer to the pricing calendar.
- This transfer is from BALTIMORE Airport to WASHINGTON D.C downtown hotels
- Your voucher is valid for travel to HOTELS only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or another airport
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- Vans will hold either a maximum of seven (7) or eleven (11) passengers
- Shuttles operate 24 hours a day
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You MUST bring your own car seat for infants.
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infant(s).
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage eg golf clubs)
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50lbs per bag
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable
Reviewed by: esamborska, October 2014
Inexpensive and efficient transportation to DC. A very helpful driver. Next time in Baltimore will book this transfer again. Thank you Super Shuttle!
Reviewed by: Chandra L, August 2014
Excellent customer service and timeliness!