Annapolis City Segway Tour
All tours are limited to four passengers per departure with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience.
This tour is seasonal and operates from April to October
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tours depart from 126 West St, Annapolis
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 12:15pm
Departs at 2:30pm
- 1.5 hour Segway Tour
- Segway Training, License and Helmet Rental
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 72 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 70 pounds or over 270 pounds.
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Maximum of four passengers per departure time
Reviewed by: Howard C F, June 2015
Our family of four had a wonderful time. The young lady who led the tour was lovely, engaging and quite knowledgeable of the history of Annapolis. What a fun way to learn about a city without undue effort. I recommend it highly. Our family has done segway outings twice in DC, once in Austin, Tx and once in Paris.
Reviewed by: Wayne P, October 2012
Learning the segway operation was much easier then I thought and this was the premier! way of getting through the crowds in Annapolis. Our tour guide was a local and she knew so much history and local legend that you don't get by travelling on your own.
Definitely would recommend this for anyone visiting Annapolis - a great value and great fun!