Select a datex
This is your passport for exploring the museums and attractions of Lyon, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The easy-to-use city card offers total sightseeing freedom, helping you make the most of your stay in Lyon.
The Lyon City card includes unlimited access to 19 of the most prestigious museums in and around Lyon. Enjoy guided tours, self-guided audio tours, boat tours (April 01 to October 30) of the city as well as unlimited use of the public transport system. Museum entrance is restricted to one admission per day, per museum.
Lyon City Card
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Exchange your Viator Voucher at the Office du Tourisme et des Congres du Grand Lyon
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
Unlimited use for 2 calendar days from the time of first use
Unlimited use for 3 calendar days from the time of first use
Lyon City Card
- Map-guide of Lyon
- Public transport tickets
- Lyon City Card and Guide
- Brochure with all guided tours offered
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
Itinerary:FREE ADMISSION TO MUSEUMS:
- Fine Arts Museum
- Local History Museum
- History of French Resistance and Deportation
- Printing Museum
- Modern Art Museum
- Henri Malartre Museum (automobile)
- Museum of Fabrics and Decorative Arts
- Museum of St Romain en Gal
- Museum of Gallo-Roman Civilization and Fourviere Archaeology
- Doll Museum and Lacroix-Laval Site
- Natural History Museum
- Fourviere Museum
- Silkworker's House
- Tony Garnier Urban Museum
- Lumiere Institut
- Lyon's Hospital Museum
- African Museum of Lyon
- The Ampere and Electricity Museum
- All museum allows one admission per day and per museum
- Guided walking tours with the Greater Lyon Tourist Office
- Audio-guided tours with a MP3 walkman and a map to wander freely and at your own leisure
- River cruises (April 01 to October 29), choose between 2 types of guided cruises: the Confluence (1hour 20 minutes) or the Ile Barbe (1hour)
- Fourviere Observatory Tower
- Unusual guided tour on the rooftops of Fourviere Basilica
- "Concerts Expresso" with the Lyon National Orchestra
- "Concerts of the Amphit" with the Lyon National Opera : Amphi Comptoir, Amphi Jazz, Amphi Danse, Amphi Monde, Amphi Cabaret
- "Rendez-vous du Patrimoine" with the Concert de l'Hostel-Dieu (Barocco music)
- Puppet shows of the "Compagnie des Zonzons" - Theatre le Guignol de Lyon
DISCOUNTS: GO SHOPPING AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE!
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the card also provides discounted shopping. You will receive discounts at The Celestins Theatre and 10% off items at the Tourist Office Boutique (except books) and Galeries Lafayette Lyon Part-Dieu (except Red Points items and departments).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.