Lyon City Card
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day Lyon City Card
Code: 1 DAY CARD
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
2-Day Lyon City Card
Code: 2 DAY CARD
Unlimited use for 2 calendar days from the time of first use
3-Day Lyon City Card
Code: 3 DAY CARD
Unlimited use for 3 calendar days from the time of first use
Lyon City Card
- Map-guide of Lyon
- Public transport tickets
- Lyon City Card and Guide
- Brochure with all guided tours offered
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- Fine Arts Museum
- Local History Museum
- History of French Resistance and Deportation
- Printing Museum
- Modern Art Museum
- Henri Malartre Museum (automobile)
- Museum of Fabrics and Decorative Arts
- Museum of St Romain en Gal
- Museum of Gallo-Roman Civilization and Fourviere Archaeology
- Doll Museum and Lacroix-Laval Site
- Natural History Museum
- Fourviere Museum
- Silkworker's House
- Tony Garnier Urban Museum
- Lumiere Institut
- Lyon's Hospital Museum
- African Museum of Lyon
- The Ampere and Electricity Museum
- All museum allows one admission per day and per museum
- Guided walking tours with the Greater Lyon Tourist Office
- Audio-guided tours with a MP3 walkman and a map to wander freely and at your own leisure
- River cruises (April 01 to October 29), choose between 2 types of guided cruises: the Confluence (1hour 20 minutes) or the Ile Barbe (1hour)
- Fourviere Observatory Tower
- Unusual guided tour on the rooftops of Fourviere Basilica
- "Concerts Expresso" with the Lyon National Orchestra
- "Concerts of the Amphit" with the Lyon National Opera : Amphi Comptoir, Amphi Jazz, Amphi Danse, Amphi Monde, Amphi Cabaret
- "Rendez-vous du Patrimoine" with the Concert de l'Hostel-Dieu (Barocco music)
- Puppet shows of the "Compagnie des Zonzons" - Theatre le Guignol de Lyon
DISCOUNTS: GO SHOPPING AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE!
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the card also provides discounted shopping. You will receive discounts at The Celestins Theatre and 10% off items at the Tourist Office Boutique (except books) and Galeries Lafayette Lyon Part-Dieu (except Red Points items and departments).
Reviewed by: Luke B, September 2014
The City Card was wonderful. It got us into a lot of places and allowed us on all public transportation (rail/buses) for free.
Reviewed by: K J D J, December 2013
Great purchase. maps and information helped a lot. access to attractions n free transport saved lots!