Private Tour: Luxor West Bank, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
Tour the most famous sites on Luxor's West Bank in the company of an expert private guide. You'll step back into Egypt's ancient history at the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on this private morning tour from Luxor. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each site.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Editor's Pick
Leaving the hot sands of the Valley of the Kings, you will visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.
Returning to Luxor there will be time for a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex.
In addition you will have the chance to visit an alabaster factory and purchase genuine items if you wish.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Centrally located Luxor hotels or Luxor Port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hatshepsut Temple, Egypt
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the tomb of Tutankhamun (approx. EGP80.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Dustin B, April 2015
Yulanda was terrific...friendly, professional, flexible. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: Alex C, January 2015
Other than the obligatory stop at the souvenir store, this was a great tour!