Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Day Trip from Lucerne
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Rail Tour
First off, a scenic coach tour takes you to the magnificent mountain world of the Bernese Oberland. In Lauterbrunnen, you'll board the cogwheel train for a unique mountain train trip via Kleine Scheidegg at the foot of the famous Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch - Europe's highest railway station.
You can visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panoramic view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and see the snow-capped peaks of neighboring countries.
At the end of your day in the Alps, the down-hill mountain trip takes you to Grindelwald, where your coach awaits to ferry you back to Lucerne.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Cogwheel train
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Reviewed by: drbob, October 2014
The tour guide is exceptional, he knows the area to take beautiful pictures and make the tour fun. The views are amazing.
Reviewed by: Brett C, October 2014
My absolute favourite tour ! Just amazing! Our guide Kip was soo much fun and entertaining! You can tell he loves his job and definitely made a long day enjoyable. The scenery is so beautiful and highly recommend to make time for this tour.