Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Day Trip from Lucerne
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Rail Tour
First off, a scenic coach tour takes you to the magnificent mountain world of the Bernese Oberland. In Lauterbrunnen, you'll board the cogwheel train for a unique mountain train trip via Kleine Scheidegg at the foot of the famous Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch - Europe's highest railway station.
You can visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panoramic view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and see the snow-capped peaks of neighboring countries.
At the end of your day in the Alps, the down-hill mountain trip takes you to Grindelwald, where your coach awaits to ferry you back to Lucerne.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Cogwheel train
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Reviewed by: Jennifer H, November 2014
Great day. Our guide went out of his way to make the day perfect for everyone.
Reviewed by: ERNESTO G, November 2014
Amazing. Highly recommend. The views from beginning to end are priceless. Our guide was funny and informative. The experience at the top of Jungfraujoch is not something that can be easily put in to words.