Best Vilnius City Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Gediminas Avenue until you reach the Parliament. You will see KGB Museum, Lukiskiu Square and learn about the street history
- Barricades near Parliament
- Green Bridge
- St Peter and Paul's Church (stop and visit)
- Vilnius University, President Palace
- St Anne's Church and Bernardine's Church
- Amber Gallery (stop and visit)
- The Hill of Subacius (panorama view)
- The Gates of Dawn (stop)
- Russian Church of the Holy Spirit
- Town Hall Square
- Rudininku Street, Pylimo Street, Islandijos Street, Totoriu Street and return back to Cathedral Square
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Vilnius City Sightseeing Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees to museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Manfred M, Australia, June 2015
Julija our guide was very enthusiastic and informative about Vilnius and all places we visited. She was pleased to answer any questions and made it a fun day.
We highly recommend her as a guide
Reviewed by: Eden P, February 2015
Great tour. As i went in Winter, was lucky enough to have a private tour. The guide did a great job and was very knowledgeable. We squeezed in all the key sites around Vilnius, with others left for you to visit at your leisure after the tour. I actually found the length of the tour very good - Vilnius isnt a big city, so its nice to get a taster of things and then be left to your own devices and explore. Highly recommended.