See the best that Vilnus has to offer.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
During the Vilnius City Sightseeing Tour you will see the following places of interest:
- Gediminas Avenue until you reach the Parliament. You will see KGB Museum, Lukiskiu Square and learn about the street history
- Barricades near Parliament
- Green Bridge
- St Peter and Paul's Church (stop and visit)
- Vilnius University, President Palace
- St Anne's Church and Bernardine's Church
- Amber Gallery (stop and visit)
- The Hill of Subacius (panorama view)
- The Gates of Dawn (stop)
- Russian Church of the Holy Spirit
- Town Hall Square
- Rudininku Street, Pylimo Street, Islandijos Street, Totoriu Street and return back to Cathedral Square
Old town in Vilnius, Lithuania
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Cathedral Square, nearby to the Belfry or selected hotels.
- 10:00am or 3:00pm
An additional tour at 1:00pm operates in Summer from May to October.
Return Details:Ausros Vartus Str. 7, central Vilnius
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 3pm
Cathedral in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.