Private Tour to The Hill of Crosses near Siauliai
It is believed that the first crosses were placed here just after the 1831 uprising, and today the hill is home to thousands of all different sizes and colours. Interspersed amongst the crosses are traditional Lithuanian koplytstulpis - wooden figures - and magnificent stone statues of Christ.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Hill of Crosses, Lithuania
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotel in Vilnius
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Marilyn W, June 2014
We enjoyed our tour, our guide Victoria was lovely with excellent English. She was very knowledgable and we all learned a lot about Lithuania from her. The driver was very capable and we all felt safe . Our lunch spot was very nice and Victoria recommended typical local food that we could try.
Reviewed by: Rebecca M, USA, July 2010