Select a datex
A delightful combination of dining, dancing and sightseeing make for an unforgettable evening on beautiful Lake Tahoe. Watch the sun go down over Lake Tahoe on the M.S Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
For a great evening of entertainment, this cruise onboard the M.S Dixie II features live music, dancing and a healthy sit-down dinner. The selections are prepared with sustainable foods like free-range chicken, Oregon grass-fed beef, line-caught trout, organic spring greens and fresh vegetables. For dessert, there's mouth-watering cakes and fresh berries, not to mention spectacular views of the lake and Emerald Bay.
Cocktails and wine are available for purchase and entertainment throughout the cruise is provided by the popular Steve Walker Band.
All meals are prepared to your order on board and served with all the trimmings. Dance to the sounds of Tahoe favorite 'Safari', take a stroll on a moonlit deck, and savor every moment of this 3.5-hour cruise. Smart casual attire is required for this cruise.
M.S Dixie II
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs from Zephyr Cove, Nevada
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 6:00pm
Sunset Dinner Cruise
- M.S. Dixie II cruise
- Live entertainment
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Smoking is permitted on the 3rd deck and outside viewing areas only
- Wheelchairs are permitted on M.S. Dixie II, however there are no elevators on board servicing the 2nd level
- Dress Code - appropriate attire is casual to dressy. Men traditionally wear sports jackets
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time):
- Caesar Salad
- Garlic Bread
- New York Steak broiled to individual order with a mushroom demi-glaze sauce served with roasted rosemary potatoes and vegetables
- Grilled Breast of Chicken topped with honey dijon sauce served with rice pilaf and vegetables
- Salmon Filet topped with a tropical mango fruit salsa served with rice pilaf, garden herbs and vegetables
- Rainbow Tortellini - cheese filled tortellini and vegetables topped with your choice of alfredo or marinara sauce
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.