Lake Tahoe's Emerald Bay Cruise on M.S. Dixie II
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You will even get a look below Lake Tahoe's surface, with a special video presentation of "Sunken Treasures of Lake Tahoe". This is a state-of-the-art video presentation showing what lies deep beneath the brilliant blue of Lake Tahoe's surface. Travel 500 feet below the waters of Glenbrook Bay to tour the Steamer Tahoe, the majestic vessel that cruised Lake Tahoe for 50 years before being sunk by her owners.
See underwater canyons and rocky bluffs that until now have never been seen by human eyes. Cruise through recently discovered ancient forests of petrified trees; forests that forced scientists to rethink theories of the lake's size and evolution. Roam the bottom of Emerald Bay and explore newly discovered sea mounds that are unlike any previously known underwater formation at Lake Tahoe.
Optional buffet lunch is available on the morning cruise during summer, which consists of a deli meats, cheeses, salads, soups, bread, chilli, cookies, soda, tea and water. Full bar service is also available (additional cost) for onboard M.S. Dixie II during the round-trip excursion from historic Zephyr Cove to Emerald Bay.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure at 11am
Tour departs at 11am
Departure at 12pm
Tour departs at 12pm
Departure at 2:30pm
Tour departs at 2:30pm
Emerald Bay Cruise
- M.S. Dixie II cruise
- Video presentation of "The Sunken Treasures of Lake Tahoe"
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour cannot be booked or amended within 24 hours of departure
- Smoking is permitted on the 3rd deck and outside viewing areas only
- Wheelchairs are permitted on M.S. Dixie II, however there are no elevators on board servicing the 2nd level
Reviewed by: Rahul B, November 2015
very scenic and joyful sail...
Reviewed by: Renie A, November 2015
Absolutely gorgeous and worth every penny. Slightly older crowd aboard the cruise, so arrive early if you want a seat outside. Bring a sweatshirt, even if it's September. The wind blows!! Totally recommend!