Ten Lakes Spectacular to Borrowdale, Buttermere and Beyond
- Kirkstone Pass - Lakeland's highest mountain pass
- Lake cruise
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 4,000 year old stone circle
- Keswick - stopover in town center for lunch
- Ashness Bridge and Surprise View
- Honister Mountain Pass
- Buttermere Valley
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ten Lakes Spectacular, Brotherswater
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan maximum 16 people)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: Sanna B, May 2015
Can't recommend enough! Tony was a great guide and there was enough breaks to take photos. Plenty of information but not a rushed feeling even if there was a lot on the agenda for the day. Very pleased with the tour and would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by: Ronald W, May 2015
Brilliant tour with our guide/driver Mark doing great job and taking best advantage to the better weather early in day. He had great knowledge of the area and slipped in a few extras that added greatly to the tour