3-Day Lake District Discovery
Certainly the most comprehensive, popular and satisfying tour in the Lake District, visiting central, north, north-west and north-east parts of Cumbria with so many stops for photographs and time to take in the breath-taking scenery.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Lake cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Luxury mini-coach transport
- Ten Lakes Spectacular tour
- Two breakfasts and two dinners
- Two nights accommodation at Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum tour group size is 16
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You may check in to your hotel from 3pm on day 1, please time your arrival for after this time
Day Two: Ten Lakes Spectacular tour
Day Three: Free time and departure transfer from accommodation
- Troutbeck Village and Valley
- Kirkstone Pass - Lakeland's highest mountain pass
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 4,000 year old stone circle
- Ashness Bridge and Surprise View
- Keswick - stopover in town center for lunch
- Derwent Water
- Honister Mountain Pass
- Buttermere Valley and Crummock Water
- Newland Valley
- Moss Force Waterfall
- Lake cruise
Reviewed by: Graham S, March 2015
It was a wonderful trip. The hotel was superb, first class service and the tour driver/conductor, was a very professional, interesting guide. She was the best. I would recommend this trip to anyone.
Thank you again
Reviewed by: Manolo, August 2014
The place is amazing. The Hotel is lovely with very good service and very good restaurant. The 10 lakes tour is also very nice, probable a little hurry, but enough to have and idea of the area.