Ephesus and St. Mary's House Day Trip from Izmir
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
The ancient city of Ephesus was an important center for early Christianity. In the book of Revelation, Ephesus was one of the seven churches addressed by Christ in a vision. It is here that you will find the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Your guide will also show you the Great Theatre, the Library of Celsus and many temples.
After enjoying some authentic Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. Authenticated by Pope Paul VI in 1967, the cottage is a place of pilgrimage for many believers.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Celsus Library, Ephesus
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Reviewed by: Aloke M, July 2014
Even though I booked the tour one day in advance and the site mentioned that hotel pick-up may not be possible, I was very pleasantly surprised to see a vehicle there to pick us up and drive us to Kusadasi to join the rest of the group!
The guide was very professional and well informed about the sights and was able to answer all our questions. We were given enough time at the sites to roam around on our own and click pictures. We were dropped to our hotel at the end of the tour. It was a wonderful experience. Thanks!
Reviewed by: JOANNE G, June 2014
My guide was fantastic. Very knowledgable and good with all the participants.