Ephesus and St. Mary's House Day Trip from Izmir
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
The ancient city of Ephesus was an important center for early Christianity. In the book of Revelation, Ephesus was one of the seven churches addressed by Christ in a vision. It is here that you will find the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Your guide will also show you the Great Theatre, the Library of Celsus and many temples.
After enjoying some authentic Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. Authenticated by Pope Paul VI in 1967, the cottage is a place of pilgrimage for many believers.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Celsus Library, Ephesus
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Reviewed by: Anil H, December 2014
As expected. Food was good and guide was very knowledgeable.
Reviewed by: JANE G, December 2014
Amazing! Incredible trip with an extremely knowledgeable guide being Goulet. There were just 2 of us on the trip and it still went ahead which we were delighted about. Mother Mary's home is extremely worthwhile. We learnt so much - thank you Goulet! Thank you to our driver to who was very friendly albeit he didn't speak much English. Prompt, efficient and friendly. Well worth it and highly recommended. Jane Melbourne Australia