Port Arthur Tour from Hobart
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Cross the Tasman Bridge
- Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsular
- Eaglehawk Neck
- Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site - Port Arthur, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
- See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and much more...
- Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay and circumnavigate the Isle of the Dead
- Visit Highlights of the Tasman National Park
- Wonder at the spectacle of the Tasman Arch
- Superb views of the rugged coastline
- Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devils Kitchen
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
May to September
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Port Arthur Tour from Hobart
- Full-day guided Historical Walking Tour of Port Arthur
- 30-minute Harbor Cruise
- Entrance fees to Port Arthur
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please bring good walking shoes for the walking tour. If you do not wish to participate in the full walking tour, please note small golf buggies are available free of charge. Passengers can locate a buggy at the front entrance of Port Arthur Visitor Center (full commentary included).
Reviewed by: Lesley M, September 2014
Our "steering wheel attendant and guide for the day" (in his words) was Ian and his local knowledge and sense of humour added greatly to the trip. A descendant of a Port Arthur convict, he had researched widely and could answer any questions. Coach was modern and comfortable, weather perfect for photo opportunity sight seeing stops on the way and the 3-4 hours spent at Port Arthur allowed us to take in all the sights, including a cruise to the Isle of the Dead. Highly recommend this day trip!
Reviewed by: Labish, September 2014
Brilliant!. There were a couple of stops along the way that were a complete surprise, probably places we would never have visited ourselves. The commentary on the way to Port Arthur was very informative and there was ample time to look around at all the sites. There were no hiccups with our booking at all.