Select a datex
See the best of Hamburg on an easy and convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! The perfect do-it-yourself tour in Hamburg, the hop-on hop-off tour allows you to see Hamburg's top attractions at your own pace aboard a comfortable double-decker bus with commentary in English and German. Stop at all the major attractions, including St Michael Church, the St Pauli Fish Market and the infamous Reeperbahn red-light district! You also have the option to upgrade your ticket with a one-hour harbor cruise which provides great views from the water.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Set your own itinerary and explore Hamburg at your own pace. The hop-on hop-off bus tour allows you to simply hop off at the stop you want and return to any stop to continue your tour! Board one of the red double-decker buses at the St Pauli port landing piers or at the main station, and begin your sightseeing adventure, hopping off at Town Hall Square, the Reeperbahn or at any other stop on the route. Your ticket is valid for the whole day.
To get another perspective of Hamburg upgrade your ticket with a one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English or German commentary. The boat leaves from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's impressive container ship terminals and the picturesque warehouse district in the heart of town to Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax while you enjoy these architectural highlights of Hamburg.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Hamburg Hop-on Hop-off Tour - Red Double Decker
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Make sure that you first present your voucher to the bus driver. The driver will collect the voucher and you will receive a ticket, also for the cruise.
- Bus tour departs from the port, St. Pauli landing piers 1-2 and the main train station in Kirchenallee
- Cruise departs from St Pauli port landing pier 1 or 4
- Hamburg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
April - October:
9:30am to 5pm, every 30 minutes (weekdays)
9:30am to 5:10pm, every 20 minutes (weekends)
November - March:
10am to 4pm, every hour (weekdays)
9:30am to 4pm, every 30 minutes (weekends)
April - October: 12pm only (English commentary)
11am to 4pm, every 45-60 minutes(German commentary)
Return Details:You may disembark at any of the available stops
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
City Tour by Red Double Decker
City Tour by Red Double Decker and Harbor Cruise with English commentary, April to October
Hamburg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 1-day hop-on hop-off tour ticket
- Live commentary on board (English, German)
- 1-hour harbor cruise with English commentary (Apr to Oct) or German commentary (all year)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
Itinerary:Hop On Off Tour Stops - Departure Main Train Station
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strabe - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2 (departure harbor cruise)
- Auf dem Sande
- Tube Steinstrasse
- Main train station - Spitalerstrasse
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.