SAVE MONEY WITH THE HAMBURG CARD OFFERING:
- Free travel on public transport (HVV) in the Greater Hamburg Area
- Discounts on last minute tickets at 16 theaters
- Up to 50% discounts at more than 130 places of interest such as sightseeing tours, harbour and Alster lake cruises
- 20% discounts in restaurant
- 20% discount from selected shopping partners, on parking tickets and souvenirs
- Hamburg guide, free information brochure and city map
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1 Day Hamburg Card-Single
Unlimited use for a single person for 1 calendar day, and from 6pm on the day prior - Available for one adult and up to three children under 15.
3 Day Hamburg Card-Single
Unlimited use for a single person for 3 calendar days from time of first use - Available for one adult and up to three children under 15.
5 Day Hamburg Card-Single
Unlimited use for a single person 5 calendar days from time of first use - Available for one adult and up to three children under 15.
- Hamburg Card and guide book
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each card is valid for up to 3 children aged 15 years and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Hems Museum / Hamburg Museum of Archaeology and the History of Hamburg
- German Customs Museum
- Altonaer Museum / Cultural History of North Germany
- Bucerius Kunst Forum
- Deichtorhallen / International Museum of Photographic Art
- Doll Museum Falkenstein
- Hamburg Museum of Ethnology
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- Jenisch Haus
- Museum of Communication Hamburg
- Museumsdorf Volksdorf Open-Air Museum
- Rieck Haus / Open-Air Museum
- Helms Museum
- Museum of Bergedorf and Vierlande
- Museum of Volkerkunde
- Museum of Kunst and Gewerbe
- Afghanisches Museum
- Die Dachbodenbande
- International Maritime Museum
- Museum Steinzeiten
- Kellertheater Hamburg - 33%
- Quatsch Comedy Club - 23%
- Allee Theater - 20%
- Altonaer Theater - 20%
- Pulverfass Cabaret - 20%
- Hamburger Engelsaal - 20%
- Alma Hoppes Lustspielhaus - 15%
- Delphi Showpalast - 15%
- Harburger Theater - 15%
- Hamburger Kammerspiele - 15%
- Deutsches Schauspielhaus -15%
- Hamburgische Staatsoper - 15%
- Thalia Theater - 15%
- Komodie Winterhuder Fahrhaus - 15%
- Ernst-Deutsch-Theater - 15%
- Ohnsorg Theater - 15%
- Rathaus (City Hall)
- St Michaelis Kirche
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Nachtmichel - St Michaelis Kirche
- Miniature Wonderland
- Tierpark Hagenbeck
- Harbour Cruises
- Alster Cruises
- Maritime Circle Line
- Highflyer Hamburg
- Hamburg City Tour: Alstadt, Hafen and Rotlichttour
- Museum Ship "Cap San Diego"
- Nikolai Church (St. Nikolai Memorial)
- The Windjammer "Rickmer Rickmer"
Reviewed by: Roberta P. H, January 2014
Quality and value exceptional. Will continue to use your service wherever we travel.
Reviewed by: Laura W, November 2013
Hamburg is truly beautiful and perfect for a mini city break. The train service is excellent and not too hard too use. ALTHOUGH the Hamburg card isnt really that good value for money, firstly as the fares for the trains arnt that expensive and also i saw NO-ONE over the 4 days ever buy a ticket, and saw no ticket collectors working on the trains, and also unlike London there were no ticket gates etc. In hindside we could have probably travelled around the whole time, like the local Germans clearly do without playing a penny!
We stayed at Sofitel and it was truly beautiful!
Food and places to eat were nice., although the locals werent overly polite. Id def. recommend the boat trips and some time at the Harbour. The roofless bus, although good for getting around, theres not really many ''sights'' in Hamburg that needed pointing out