25-minute Grand Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour from Tusayan, Arizona
You will first fly over the 1.6 million-acre (6,500 km²) Kaibab National Forest, which borders both the north and south rims of the Grand Canyon. The Kaibab National Forest is home to the world’s largest ponderosa pines.
Fly north through the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon, and over the mighty Colorado River towards the North Rim of the Canyon, which offers a breathtaking scenic Grand Canyon experience. The North Rim forms the edge of the Kaibab Plateau, reaching 9,241 feet (2,817 meters) above sea level.
In the North Rim, view the Tower of Ra, a mountain pillar in Coconino County at 6,020 feet (1,835 meters) above sea level. You will also see Vishnu Schist, the oldest rock unit in the Grand Canyon. After seeing the Tower of Ra and the Vishnu Schist, you will fly back through the Dragon Corridor.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD$15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure at 9am, 25-minute helicopter flight
Departure at 10am, 25-minute helicopter flight
Departure at 11:15am, 25-minute helicopter flight
Departure at 3:15pm, 25-minute helicopter flight
Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour
- 25-minute helicopter flight
- Over Flight Fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please note: The listed price does not include a USD$15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received as soon as possible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Reviewed by: Glenn L, December 2014
Staff were great and the experience was mind blowing! Huge wow factor!
Reviewed by: Mildred B, October 2014
We really enjoyed our helicopter ride! Very pleased with our Pilot---Brett!
Our trip was valuable to our first visit to Grand Canyon. Thank You.