Savannah River Cruise and Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
You can choose to upgrade your tours to include two full days of hop-on hop-off privileges, letting you explore more of the city or you can include the Isaiah Davenport House Museum which allows you to see many of the recent efforts by the Historic Savannah Foundation, as well as explore the Federal-era.
- 215 West Boundary Street
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center (301 Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Trolley begins near Boundary Village; pickup is available from the Savannah Visitors Center or Historic District hotels if pre-arranged at time of booking.
- Trolleys depart every 20 - 30 minutes, 9am - 4pm
- Cruise departures vary by season; please contact local tour supplier for more details (contact information provided on confirmation voucher)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Land and Sea, 1-day Trolley
Tour includes trolley tour, riverboat cruise, and hop-on hop-off privileges for a day.
USD $57.59Pricing details
Land and Sea, 2-day Trolley
Tour includes trolley tour, riverboat cruise, and hop-on hop-off privileges for two days.
USD $49.59Pricing details
Land, Sea and Museum Combo
Tour includes trolley tour, riverboat cruise, hop-on hop-off privileges for a day, and the Isaiah Davenport House Museum.
USD $57.59Pricing details
- 1.5-hour trolley tour
- 1-hour river cruise
- Live narration on board
- Discounts at select attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Upgrade option: Isaiah Davenport House Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free parking is available on West Boundary Street
Reviewed by: Linda M, March 2015
Both of these tours were wonderful! The River Cruise captain was very knowledgeable and fun to listen to while crusing. The bus tour guide was Max and he was great because he knew all the history and some good stories too. I cannot say enough good things about Oglethorpe. Larry greeted us and was the sweetest guy. He gave us really good information about making sure we took the River Boat cruise first because of the time constraints since we did not know it only was available at 2 pm that day. He called for a free shuttle for us and he told us if we ran out of time and did not get to do the Hop on Hop off Trolley tour that day to come back and see Joey who would take care of us. I felt so welcomed and Larry was so kind and sincere- the best customer service ever!
Reviewed by: Mary Kay C, March 2015
River tour fascinating. Hop-on Hop-off tour group was professional, helpful and guide was knowledgeable. Viator booked us for a river cruise on a day they weren't running - so we had to do lots of re-negotiating travel stay, etc. but the company was very good.