Savannah River Cruise and Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
You can choose to upgrade your tours to include two full days of hop-on hop-off privileges, letting you explore more of the city or you can include the Isaiah Davenport House Museum which allows you to see many of the recent efforts by the Historic Savannah Foundation, as well as explore the Federal-era.
- 215 West Boundary Street
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center (301 Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Trolley begins near Boundary Village; pickup is available from the Savannah Visitors Center or Historic District hotels if pre-arranged at time of booking.
- Trolleys depart every 20 - 30 minutes, 9am - 4pm
- Cruise departures vary by season; please contact local tour supplier for more details (contact information provided on confirmation voucher)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Land and Sea, 1-day Trolley
Tour includes trolley tour, riverboat cruise, and hop-on hop-off privileges for a day.
Land and Sea, 2-day Trolley
Tour includes trolley tour, riverboat cruise, and hop-on hop-off privileges for two days.
Land, Sea and Museum Combo
Tour includes trolley tour, riverboat cruise, hop-on hop-off privileges for a day, and the Isaiah Davenport House Museum.
- 1.5-hour trolley tour
- 1-hour river cruise
- Live narration on board
- Discounts at select attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Upgrade option: Isaiah Davenport House Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free parking is available on West Boundary Street
Reviewed by: lg, December 2014
An excellent and informative way to learn about this historic city.
Reviewed by: ALICE B, October 2014
This tour was amazing!