Savannah City Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
- Boundary Village
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Trolley begins near Boundary Village; pickup is available from the Savannah Visitors Center or Historic District hotels if pre-arranged at time of booking.
Free parking offered at Oglethorpe Gray Line Welcome Center on 215 West Boundary St.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day Trolley Ticket
Trolley ticket valid for 1 day with unlimited hop on/hop off till 5:30pm
USD $19.99Pricing details
2-Day Trolley Ticket w/ Museum
Trolley ticket valid for 2 consecutive days until 5:30pm on the second day; Includes free admission into the Massie Museum
USD $28.89Pricing details
- 1.5-hour trolley loop
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if requested at time of booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free parking is available
Reviewed by: Amy P, April 2015
The tour allowed us to see the highlights of Savannah!
Reviewed by: raymond w, March 2015
Our driver, Max, was wonderful. It was very obvious that he lioves his
Savannah home. we enjoyed the tour very much. Weather could have been better so we did not hop/on/off at all.