Best Geneva City Tour
Book and travel by October 31, 2015 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
You’ll tour the city on a bus, and go for a ride on a mini-train to get a taste of Geneva's history. Then, your friendly local guide will lead you around Geneva’s Old Town, entertaining you with facts about Swiss history.
Please note: The mini-train will not operate in January and February due to cold weather conditions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departing at 10am (May to October only)
USD $45.55Pricing details
Departs at 2pm.
USD $50.61Pricing details
- Bus tour
- Mini-train of the Old Town
- English and French speaking guide
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English and French unless otherwise specified
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years
- The mini-train will not operate in January or February due to cold weather conditions.
Reviewed by: Rita U, October 2015
A wonderful tour!
Reviewed by: Laura J, September 2015
This was a great overview of the city the tour guide was very knowledgable and we went to a number of different areas in the city. After the tour, I was able to find my way back to areas I wanted to explore again, on my own. Definitely recommended.