Day Trip to Lausanne, Montreux and Château de Chillon
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Then, you'll take a drive along Lake Geneva, passing the famous towns of Vevey and Montreux to reach the Château de Chillon, a beautiful lakeside castle that is one of Switzerland's most famous monuments. You’ll take a guided tour, and then board a traditional paddle boat for a short cruise on the lake, where you’ll enjoy another stunning view of the castle.
Finally, you'll head back to the town of Montreux. You’ll have free time to explore the charming streets, go for a walk along the lake or do some shopping.
On the return drive to Geneva, drinks will be served on the bus.
Please note: There is no boat cruise duting the month of November
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chateau de Chillon
- Guided tour and entrance to the Castle of Chillon
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Ingrid A, March 2015
Beautiful sights, interesting history
Reviewed by: Mutaz F, January 2015
This tour was amazing!