Best Key West Sail and Snorkel Day Trip from Fort Lauderdale
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Snorkel gear included
Before the snorkeling cruise, you will have time to explore Key West on your own. Walk in Ernest Hemingway’s footsteps at the Hemingway House, and head to the waterfront to visit historic Mallory Square, a place where many gather every evening for the fun-filled sunset celebration.
After sightseeing, your snorkeling cruise will begin. You’ll board the Aquaworld, a 50-foot (15-meter) catamaran, for the scenic cruise to the coral reef. Before entering the water to snorkel, your friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Descend the stairway into the water, and spend up to an hour discovering the wonders of the sea. You’ll see an abundance of coral and marine life as you swim along.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Key West Sail and Snorkel Day Trip from Fort Lauderdale
- Day trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2-hours on the Catamaran cruise and 1-hour of snorkeling time
- Snorkeling equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required