Fijian Islands and Snorkel Full-Day Whales Tale Cruise including Beach BBQ Lunch
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is the ultimate cruise to the Fijian islands. You'll visit Snorkel Island, located in the Mamanuca group.
Take the opportunity to snorkel the coral reefs as all snorkel equipment including masks, snorkels and fins will be provided. Your cruise includes a continental breakfast, beach BBQ lunch and beverage service. All beverages are included, such as soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits along with tea, coffee, milk and fruit juices will be available during the entire day free of charge.
Cruise Route: You'll visit a private and exclusive uninhabited 'schooner' island paradise plus you'll also sail by four additional islands namely Malamala, Vunavadra, Bounty and Treasure Islands within the Mamanuca group
Champagne Breakfast includes:
- Freshly baked scones, danish, toast, fresh fruit served with Champagne, fruit juices, coffee and tea
- Chicken, fish, roast beef, sausages served with coleslaw, potato and tossed green salad, fresh bread, dessert and fresh fruit. All meals are freshly prepared on board by the chef.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10:00am, boarding at 9.50am.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Fijian Islands Sailing Cruise on the Whales Tale
- Full-day Whales Tale cruise
- Continental breakfast served at 9.50am
- Champagne served with breakfast
- Beach BBQ Lunch
- Drinks including wine, beer, spirits (including gin, vodka, whiskey, rum) and soft drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: Catherine M, September 2014
We were a group of 15 family members when we first boarded we thought the ship may have been a bit overcrowded but once we got underway,this certainly wasn't the case,there was a place for everyone. The crew couldn't have been more obliging while still retaining that laid back Fijian charm. The Island we went to was all I had hoped for that tropical Fijian experience, white sands, clear water, great food. Overall would recommend this experience to anyone wanting to experience the real Fiji,if you are mainly based in a resort.
Reviewed by: Yen-Ju H, September 2014
A very enjoyable trip from beginning to end, people are friendly, atmosphere on the sail boat is great, unlimited drink is a bonus. Once on the island, the BBQ lunch is reasonable, activities are plenty (actually not enough time to do it all..........either snorkelling or glass bottom boat, then it's either kayaking or fishing). The only downside of the trip is the poor condition of the glass bottom boat that the glass is full of scratches and can hardly see much of the corals or fish. Overall, still highly recommended this trip to other people.