Fijian Islands and Snorkel Full-Day Whales Tale Cruise including Beach BBQ Lunch
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is the ultimate cruise to the Fijian islands. You'll visit Snorkel Island, located in the Mamanuca group.
Take the opportunity to snorkel the coral reefs as all snorkel equipment including masks, snorkels and fins will be provided. Your cruise includes a continental breakfast, beach BBQ lunch and beverage service. All beverages are included, such as soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits along with tea, coffee, milk and fruit juices will be available during the entire day free of charge.
Cruise Route: You'll visit a private and exclusive uninhabited 'schooner' island paradise plus you'll also sail by four additional islands namely Malamala, Vunavadra, Bounty and Treasure Islands within the Mamanuca group
Champagne Breakfast includes:
- Freshly baked scones, danish, toast, fresh fruit served with Champagne, fruit juices, coffee and tea
- Chicken, fish, roast beef, sausages served with coleslaw, potato and tossed green salad, fresh bread, dessert and fresh fruit. All meals are freshly prepared on board by the chef.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10:00am, boarding at 9.50am.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Fijian Islands Sailing Cruise on the Whales Tale
- Full-day Whales Tale cruise
- Continental breakfast served at 9.50am
- Champagne served with breakfast
- Beach BBQ Lunch
- Drinks including wine, beer, spirits (including gin, vodka, whiskey, rum) and soft drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: Kelly S, August 2014
Our day with the Whale's Tale crew was more than we could ask for. Our seven year old son was extremely well looked after and made friends with the whole crew. Captain Mike and his crew were very friendly and ensured everyone was having a good time all day. The food was delicious and fresh. We chose to spend our wedding anniversary on the Whale's Tale schooner and don't regret a decision in the slightest. Fom start to finish, we were well looked after and would recommend anyone looking for a fa static day on the water to sail with Whale's Tale. Best value for money trip ever!
Reviewed by: Monica M, USA, July 2014
Never will you meet more friendly people. Everyone on that boat is friendly and makes sure you are happy, involved and entertained. They get to know your names and presented birthday cakes for those celebrating on board. It was a lovely trip out to the island. It's a bit long to go by sailboat, but it's very relaxing. On the island, they have great food, nice snorkelling and diving opportunities and some volleyball. It's not like some of the other trips which were more commercialized and had way too many people. This fits just the right amount, and we had a great time!