Select a datex
Explore Stratford-Upon-Avon with this 24 hour ticket aboard an open-top double-decker bus. See all the main sights as you hop on and hop off 14 conveniently located stops around the city.
With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 14 stops and the entire route takes approximately 60 minutes. The bus departs every 10 - 15 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
Travel to all Shakespearean Houses: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Anne Hathaways Cottage, Mary Arden's House, New Place, Nash's House and Hall's Croft. The Royal Shakespeare Theatre where the Bard's plays are performed for the majority of the year. The Holy Trinity Church where Shakespeare is buried, protected by a cursed tombstone. The Old 15th Century Grammar School where Shakespeare was educated. You also get to enjoy a lovely tour through the scenic Warwickshire countryside, visiting Wilmcote, the village where Mary Arden's House (Shakespeare's mother) can be found.
Anne Hathaway's House, Stratford-upon-Avon
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour starts at Pen and Parchment Inn at Bridgefoot, however you may board the bus at any one of the 14 stops around the city.
- Pen and Parchment Inn - Tourist Information Center
- Windsor Street - Shakespeare's Birthplace, The Shakespeare Center
- Rother Street (opposite Civic Hall) - Tourist Center, Market Square
- Chapel Lane - Nash's House, New Place, Guild Chapel, Harvard House
- Southern Lane (outside Swan Theatre) - Royal Shakespeare's Theatre, Waterside, River Avon
- Old Town - Hall's Croft, Holy Trinity Church, Shakespeares Monument & Grave
- Evesham Place (Between Chestnut Walk / Broad Walk)
- Alcester Road (Opposite Rail Station entrance)
- Cottage Lane - Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- Featherbed Lane - Mary Arden's House
- Birmingham Road - Maybird Shopping Center, Country Artists Visitor Center
- Clopton Bridge (Outside Swans Nest Hotel) - Butterfly Farm
- March 15 - May 02
9:30am to 4:00pm - every 30 minutes
May 03 - July 18
9:30am to 4:40pm - every 20 minutes
July 19 - August 31
9:30am to 5:00pm - every 20 minutes
September 01 - October 26
9:30am to 4:40pm - every 20 minutes
October 27 - March 14
9:30am to 3:30pm - every 60 minutes
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use on Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 24 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use on Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
Stratford-upon-Avon Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Kid's commentary in English
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.