Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- The chance to see "Nessie", the Loch Ness monster
- Discount Card offering discounts off local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Modern Mercedes minivan with air conditioning (maximum 16 people)
- Loch Ness Cruise (approximately £12.50)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are opportunities to take short walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear. Scotland can be a wet place!
- The Scottish Highlands and Islands are Europe's last great wilderness! This personalized tour is as close as you can get to touring in your own car, with the added benefit of gaining intimate knowledge of Scotland. Traveling in a small group means you have more time off the bus to discover the real Scotland.
- The First Edinburgh tour operator to be awarded 5 star status by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Susan V, May 2015
We loved our tour and tour guide, Alan. Seeing the highlands gave us a great personal appreciation for the beauty of this country. The roads were not too twisty and we made ample stops. Alan is a fun, thoughtful, and patient guide. His voice is very mellow and melodic which can be very soothing, thus, one can easily fade to snooze. At the same time, his detailed stories of the challenging, often bloody history of Scotland and key historical figures makes one want to remain alert, both ears listening. This tour was the highlight of our trip. On my next trip to Endinburgh, a tour from this company is on the agenda.
Reviewed by: Juan C, May 2015
I enjoyed the tour and the knowledge of our guide, Dave. We stopped at several.sites for photo ops.etc. He appears to.be very knowledgeable of Scottish history. Despite.the precipitation and high winds, I had a good time and believe that the tour was well worth the cost