Shakaland - Zulu Cultural Center
Here you will learn all about the culture and traditions of Zulu's and witness the skill and artistry that goes into building their huts, making pottery, brewing beer and crafting bead-work and baskets. Sample the unusual beer, visit the isangoma (witchdoctor), enjoy the grace and energy of the Zulu dancers and then tuck into a delicious lunchtime feast.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shakaland African Zulu Dancer
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: Brenda G, September 2013
Fascination and a wonderful cultural experience.
Reviewed by: Christine H, USA, June 2012
Fascinating history that was particularly well presented. It certainly wasn't Disneyland, but provided a insight into daily Zulu life