Mountain Splendor -The Kingdom of Lesotho
You will visit a traditional Sotho village and then enjoy lunch at the Sani Top Chalet, which has incredible views of the pass, before making our way back down the mountain.
Please note: The four wheel drive vehicle will depart from Underberg. And a visit to magnificent Howick Waterfall will be included on the return journey (time permitting).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mountain Splendor - The Kingdom of Lesotho
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any applicable visa fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day
Reviewed by: Andre R, February 2015
Reviewed by: Helmut M S, March 2014
As a keen 4WD driver in Australia, I appreciated the different scenery and enjoyed this unique look at an unusual mountain pass and the people who live there. Most enjoyable and having been to the highest pub in Africa rounded off a very good trip