Mountain Splendor -The Kingdom of Lesotho
You will visit a traditional Sotho village and then enjoy lunch at the Sani Top Chalet, which has incredible views of the pass, before making our way back down the mountain.
Please note: The four wheel drive vehicle will depart from Underberg. And a visit to magnificent Howick Waterfall will be included on the return journey (time permitting).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mountain Splendor - The Kingdom of Lesotho
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any applicable visa fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day
Reviewed by: Christine F, March 2015
great trip, sani pass was brilliant. didn t know drinks were not included in meal--- please say to future clients. no history of the country was mentioned-- it would have been good to know a bit more.
Reviewed by: Andre R, February 2015