Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
You'll then transfer to Cobh where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Rachel M, January 2016
We did this tour over the New Year's break, and from start to finish were very happy with our experience. The app was easy to use, and the entire trip was well organized. My husband and I were particularly happy to get to know our guide, Andy, who was not only extremely knowledgeable but also very funny and engaging. The scenery and experiences would have been great on their own but Andy made them especially memorable. We highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Pamela P, December 2015
We had a great trip, Norman-guide, and Ned-driver were very informative and helpful, and kind. Was an interesting trip You get to see more than listed as well. We went in December and had a small group too which made it even better. Would highly recommend.