4x4 Dubai Desert Safari
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
First stop on your desert rendezvous is a traditional camel farm to see herds of the magnificent hump-backed herbivores. After showing off your balancing skills on a camel ride around the enclosures, learn about the different types of camels that are commonly seen in the desert around Dubai.
Continue by 4x4 across the desert plains to the campsite in the desert and try your hand at a popular local pastime: sandboarding! Learn to master the art of 'surfing on sand' and race your friends and fellow travelers down the sand dunes during in an adrenaline-rushing experience.
Show off your balance skills on a camel ride or relax and take a seat outside to watch your show as the sun sets over the craggy canyons and sun-baked plains. Get a henna tattoo design on your hands or feet, watch a traditional tanoura folk dance, and feast on a delicious barbecue dinner.
After dinner, smoke a shisha (Arabic water pipe), if you wish, and watch a live belly-dance performance around the campfire. Relax under a canopy of twinkling stars and enjoy an experience that could be straight out of One Thousand and One Nights! Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
Please note: The belly dancer does not perform during Ramadan (June 28, 2014 to July 27, 2014).
First course (choose from following selection):
- Hummus, green salad with tomatoes and cucumbers, olives, coleslaw and Arabic bread
- Lamb chops, marinated chicken, beef burgers, barbequed potatoes, sauteed onions, steamed rice and lentil curry
- Arabic coffee and dates
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4x4 Dubai Desert Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: win4768a, October 2014
Amazing trip! Must go!
Reviewed by: ian w, October 2014
Great trip highly recommended and great value for money