Behind-the-Scenes Chicago Pizza Tour by Coach
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Pizano's Pizza and Pasta - traditional deep-dish pizza
- Coalfire - the first coal oven pizza joint in Chicago
- Spacca Napoli Pizzeria - Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN)-certified Neapolitan pizza
- redFLAME Pizzeria - the only grilled pizza in Chicago!
- Italian Fiesta Pizzeria- Obama's favorite home-town pizza
- Pequod's Pizza – deep-dish pan pizza
- Apart Pizza - Northern Italian-inspired artisanal pizza
- Flo & Santos - South Side tavern-style pizza
- Gino's East – deep-dish pizza with cornmeal crust
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Pizza Tour
- Four slices of pizza
- Transport by air-conditioned minicoach
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Leslie M, June 2015
Great tour. Highly recommend it to anyone who likes pizza. It also provides a great sightseeing opportunity for parts of Chicago that are off the tourist track.
Reviewed by: Ravi B, June 2015
As someone who has been to Chicago on many occasions, I normally hit the same pizza spots when i come to town. I liked this tour because I was able to go a couple of new spots that I probably would never go to when I come to town. Upon meeting, we were given a bit of history on Chicago pizza....some fun facts that I was unaware of.......Our pizza tour was mixed, in that depending on which restaurant we stopped at, we were either sampling deep dish, thin crust or both (four restaurants in total). The transportation was also very comfortable for this 3.5 hour tour....while we were being transported to the different restaurants for the samplings, we were getting a tour along the way....so that also made the tour fun. Overall, if you like sampling pizza with a fun tour guide, I recommend this fun tour....