Whale Watching Day Trip from Cape Town
You will also have have the opportunity to wander around the town of Hermanus, and visit its boutique shops, art and craft studios and and stop for lunch (at own expense). You can also take the option of a boat ride for some sea-based whale watching (own expense).
For the return, you will stop briefly for for a wine tasting, before following the beautiful coastal road around False Bay and back to Cape Town. If there is time, you will stop at Stoney Point and see some African penguins amongst the rocks. You may even have the opportunity to see further sightings of whales along the coastal road.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hermanus Day Trip with Seasonal Whale Watching
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Reviewed by: Christine P, December 2014
A fantastic trip, a great driver/guide who was informative and amusing. Wonderful scenery, I managed to go out on a boat and had super views of the whales. Probably one of the best day trips I've done.
Reviewed by: MARIA M, January 2014
It was a very nice tour but it wouldn't be without the boat trip. From the coast at this time of the year you can't see any whales, but from the boat we saw whales,seals and man many dolphins and it was great!