Cape Town Helicopter Tour: Indian and Atlantic Oceans
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Scenic helicopter flight
While listening to fascinating commentary from your pilot, fly over historic Hout Bay with its busy harbor and beach, and then cross over the Cape Peninsula. Here you’ll see the Atlantic Ocean colliding with the Indian Ocean in the waters around False Bay. Enjoy great views of the contrasting landscapes, from craggy mountain peaks to white sandy beaches lapped by dazzling blue waves. As you pass over this gorgeous stretch of coastline, fly over Muizenberg Beach, keeping an eye out for the distinctive shadow of the great white sharks lurking off the shore!
Curving back around Table Mountain, watch the landscape change again as you glide above Cape Town’s leafy southern suburbs that stretch out toward the vineyards of Constantia Valley. Before touching down, take in Cape Town’s urban cityscape, weaving past downtown skyscrapers and modern high-rises. Landing back at the V&A Waterfront, your journey is complete!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact departure time (contact information will be printed on your confirmation voucher.)
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Helicopter Flight
Flight departs between 10:30am and 2pm
USD $148.68Pricing details
Afternoon Helicopter Flight
Flight departs between 2pm and 5:30pm
USD $148.68Pricing details
Indian and Atlantic Ocean Flight
- Helicopter tour
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants from 3 months to 1 year are permitted on board the helicopter provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 2 years old and above
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Helicopter tours may be shared with members of other parties; helicopters seat up to 6 people.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220lbs (100kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Security Requirements (must be observed by all guests):
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed on board once they clear through security
Reviewed by: Philippe R, January 2015
Was really good. It has fully met our expectations. The pilot was excellent and friendly. To be recommended.
Reviewed by: Claire S, June 2014
Best way to see Cape Town!