Select a datex
See two oceans in one helicopter trip on a scenic flight from Cape Town! On a route around beautiful Table Mountain, glide along the Atlantic coastline and cross the Cape Peninsula to reach the waters of the Indian Ocean. See contrasting landscapes around the different stretches of coast, from the craggy peaks of Signal Hill to the sandy shores and lavish houses at Camps Bay.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Scenic helicopter flight
Leave the V&A Waterfront helipad and start your 360-degree circuit of Table Mountain, easily Cape Town’s most iconic sight, and then soar above Cape Town Stadium, home of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Follow the Atlantic coastline, passing Signal Hill before flying over impressive houses at Camps Bay and Clifton Beach. Then pass the imposing Twelve Apostles mountain range as you glide through the skies to Karbonkelberg Mountain.
While listening to fascinating commentary from your pilot, fly over historic Hout Bay with its busy harbor and beach, and then cross over the Cape Peninsula. Here you’ll see the Atlantic Ocean colliding with the Indian Ocean in the waters around False Bay. Enjoy great views of the contrasting landscapes, from craggy mountain peaks to white sandy beaches lapped by dazzling blue waves. As you pass over this gorgeous stretch of coastline, fly over Muizenberg Beach, keeping an eye out for the distinctive shadow of the great white sharks lurking off the shore!
Curving back around Table Mountain, watch the landscape change again as you glide above Cape Town’s leafy southern suburbs that stretch out toward the vineyards of Constantia Valley. Before touching down, take in Cape Town’s urban cityscape, weaving past downtown skyscrapers and modern high-rises. Landing back at the V&A Waterfront, your journey is complete!
Indian and Atlantic Ocean Flight
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- Flights leave daily in the morning and the afternoon with two time ranges available:
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact departure time (contact information will be printed on your confirmation voucher.)
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Flight departs between 10:30am and 2pm
Flight departs between 2pm and 5:30pm
Indian and Atlantic Ocean Flight
- Helicopter tour
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants from 3 months to 1 year are permitted on board the helicopter provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 2 years old and above
- Helicopter tours may be shared with members of other parties; helicopters seat up to 6 people.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220lbs (100kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Security Requirements (must be observed by all guests):
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed on board once they clear through security
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.