Best French Riviera Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
The tour starts with a visit in Eze where you’ll admire the medieval village and see the Fragonard perfumery. You’ll then cross the border into Monaco, where you’ll travel to the town of Monte Carlo to see the cathedral, the royal palace (open only from June to October), Old Town, the casino and the Grand Prix circuit.
In Cannes, you’ll see the expensive boutiques that line Boulevard de la Croisette and see the Film Festival Palace with its celebrity hand-prints. To finish you’ll pass through Juan-les-Pins to Antibes where you’ll see Old Town and the mega-yachts of Billionaire’s Quay.
You’ll have approximately 25 minutes in Eze, one hour in Monaco and 45 minutes each in Cannes and Antibes.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
French Riviera Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: John M, August 2011
We thoroughly enjoyed our day with your guide along the French Riviera. Manuel was knowledgeable and very responsive to making our tour suited to what we wanted to see and do.
Reviewed by: Graham C, September 2011
We were taken on this tour by Michael, a genram working in France. He was a good guide and explained everything in English very well. We started in Antibes where the market was fascinating and also had a look at the obscene wealth on display in the harbour. We visited the medaevil town of Eze which is superb. We then went on to Monaco where we had some free time. We also drove round part of the formula 1 circuit (but unformtunatley on the day one of the roads was closed). Very good tour and very enjoyable.