Take a leisurely private tour of Cairo's most famous sites: the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar. With your own private Egyptologist guide to lead the way, you'll see Cairo's most famous attractions in one day. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each site.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your private tour begins with a fascinating introduction to each of the three Giza pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. You will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you.
A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the remarkably well preserved funerary boat of Khufu.
Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will introduce you to the museum's most important pieces before you have free time to explore at your leisure.
Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt. During the day you will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made.
Special Offer! - Travel by July, 20, 2014 and save 10% - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and from Cairo Airport.
- 8:30am - 9:00am
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Egyptologist guide. Includes pickup/drop off from Cairo and Giza hotels
Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Solar Boat Museum, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Egyptologist guide. Includes pickup/drop off from Cairo and Giza hotels
Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Egyptologist guide. Includes lunch; pickup/drop off from Cairo and Giza hotels
Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Solar Boat Museum, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Egyptologist guide. Includes lunch; pickup/drop off from Cairo and Giza hotels
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance to Giza Plateau
- Entrance to The Egyptian Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Entrance to the Solar Boat Museum (if option selected)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids (approx. EGP 100)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.