Tortola Dolphin Royal Swim
After a brief orientation, you'll enter the water where two dolphins welcome you with an affectionate handshake and a kiss on the cheek! Kiss them back while photographers capture a memory of this unique experience.
Grab a hold of their fins and hang on tight as you are whisked around on a speedy dorsal tow ride! This will get your adrenaline pumping and ready for the most exhilarating moment, the foot-push. Feel the mighty strength of your new friends as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet! This is truly an experience of a lifetime!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swim at 10am
Swim at 12pm
Swim at 2pm
Tortola Dolphin Royal Swim
- Orientation Session
- 30 Minutes with the Dolphins
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to and from Dolphin Discovery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent in the water with the dolphins is approximately 30 minutes
- Life Vests are mandatory
- Pregnant passengers are not permitted to participate in this program
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure a personalized experience
- Photos and videos are taken during the programs and are available for purchase only on the day of the program
- Child prices are height dependent. Participating children must be 8 years old and between 3'11" (90 cm) and 4'7" (1.2 m) to receive the child price. All other children must pay the adult price
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
If you cancel within 4 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: elaine m, March 2015
This was just a dream come true.......for sooo many years i dreamt of swimming with these wonderfull mammals. The staff were helpfull and friendly and the location was really good - especially for the dolphins. Once in the water i was in my glory - the dolphins are such characters and funny as well. I would do it again in a minute - just to be able to be a part of their space - even for such a short time was wonderfull.
Reviewed by: Karen R, June 2013
It was one of the best experiences I ever had! I hope to do it again someday. The dolphins are amazing and I met wonderful people. Unfortunately, the cd I purchased of my photos was damaged and I hope to purchase another. Do you know if that's possible and if so, who would I contact? I will be very sad if I cannot get another copy. Please advise. Thank you, Karen Richel