The Virgin Islands offers one of the most exhilarating experiences available. The Royal Dolphin Swim is the perfect way to discover this gentle, friendly and intelligent mammal! Prepare yourself for a memory that will stick with you forever as you are pushed by the dolphins at high speeds around the water. Truly an unforgettable experience!
The Royal Dolphin Swim is undoubtedly the most famous program on offer and can be summarized into two words, action and speed!
After a brief orientation, you'll enter the water where two dolphins welcome you with an affectionate handshake and a kiss on the cheek! Kiss them back while photographers capture a memory of this unique experience.
Grab a hold of their fins and hang on tight as you are whisked around on a speedy dorsal tow ride! This will get your adrenaline pumping and ready for the most exhilarating moment, the foot-push. Feel the mighty strength of your new friends as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet! This is truly an experience of a lifetime!
Dolphin Royal Swim
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Dolphin Discovery is located inside the Prospect Reef Hotel, next to the Reef House Convention Center, Road Town
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swim at 10am
Swim at 12pm
Swim at 2pm
Tortola Dolphin Royal Swim
- Orientation Session
- 30 Minutes with the Dolphins
- Box lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to and from Dolphin Discovery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent in the water with the dolphins is approximately 30 minutes
- Life Vests are mandatory
- Pregnant passengers are not permitted to participate in this program
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure a personalized experience
- Photos and videos are taken during the programs and are available for purchase only on the day of the program
- Child prices are height dependent. Participating children must be 8 years old and between 3'11" (90 cm) and 4'7" (1.2 m) to receive the child price. All other children must pay the adult price
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 5 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 10 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 4 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.