Bordeaux Vineyards Wine Tasting Half-Day Trip
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wine Tasting at Chateaux and Terroirs- The Great Bordeaux Vineyards
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants and children under 13 are not allowed on this tour
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
- Monday: Blaye / Bourg
- Tuesday: Bordeaux / Entre-Deux-Mers
- Wednesday: November 16 - March 31: Graves and Sauternes
- Wednesday: April 01 - November 15: Saint-Emilion
- Thursday: Medoc
- Friday: Graves and Sauternais
- Saturday: Medoc
- Sunday: Saint-Emilion and the medieval town (one chateau visited only)
Reviewed by: Alexandra F, November 2015
Wonderful tour of two different vineyards in Bordeaux Entre Deux Mers wine region. Our guide spoke english and was very accommodating to our different French language levels. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the exact processes of wine making from picking the grapes to the precise way to taste a small glass. She went into great depth about the fermentation process and the science behind making a good Bordeaux wine. I would definitely recommend this tour. A wonderful drive through the wine region in a comfortable coach bus and a perfect amount of time to see a bit of Bordeaux before the tour started and have a nice dinner after the tour ended.
Reviewed by: Narelle J, October 2015
I followed up my walking tour in the morning with a trip out to the wineries with guide Laurence. Very knowledgeable on wine and the area. We toured to wineries in the region one looking at whites and the second held a red wine talk and tasting. A good way to get a taste of the region if you only have a litlle time.