Bordeaux Vineyards Wine Tasting Half-Day Trip
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Monday: Blaye / Bourg
- Tuesday: Bordeaux / Entre-Deux-Mers
- Wednesday: November 16 - March 31: Graves and Sauternes
- Wednesday: April 01 - November 15: Saint-Emilion
- Thursday: Medoc
- Friday: Graves and Sauternais
- Saturday: Medoc
- Sunday: Saint-Emilion and the medieval town (one chateau visited only)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wine Tasting at Chateaux and Terroirs- The Great Bordeaux Vineyards
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
Reviewed by: Stacey A, June 2014
This was a wonderful introduction to the Bordeaux region. We toured St. Emillion - both the ancient town and a vineyard. I'm so glad we were able to see the town and had a guided tour throughout. This is a bilingual tour (French and English). Definitely recommended!
Reviewed by: Grace F, June 2014
It was really good. They take you to different vineyards so you don't just see wine, and at each vineyards they give you wine to taste and explain everything about how they make their wine. It is really fun, and since I was only in Bordeaux for the day, the time and length of the trip was perfect because it was long enough to enjoy the trip but not too long so that I wouldn't have been able to go. If you want a good-priced, fun trip, this is perfect!