Select a datex
Berlin hop-on hop-off tour allows you to hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard open top double decker buses. There are 20 stops around Berlin, and buses departs every 10 minutes in Summer or 15 minutes in Winter. The continuous route without hopping-off is approx. 2.5 hours and a guided commentary in 13 languages is available. Tickets are valid for 48 hours from first use. Many must-see Berlin attractions are easily accessible enroute including Checkpoint Charlie, Berliner Dom (Cathedral), Pergamon Museum, Brandenburg Gate and the enchanting Charlottenburg Palace.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
At time of booking choose to include a one hour boat trip for a one day visit.
Upgrade to Berlin River Boat Tour (15 March - 27 October only)
Add a one hour boat trip to your Berlin hop-on hop-off tour and see the city from another vantage point. The tremendous views of the urban landscape unfold as you cruise along the River Spree. Simply hop-off the tour at Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral) and hop-on the boat tour. Departure between 10:30am and 6:30pm every 30 minutes. After the cruise, you can continue to use the hop-on hop-off tickets to explore Berlin.
Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Kurfurstendamm/corner Rankestrasse - opposite the Kaiser-Wilhelm Memorial Church or Alexanderplatz/at the main entrance of the Park Inn Hotel
- Summer season (15 March to 27 October):
Every 10 minutes from 10am to 6pm (last departure); Friday and Saturday until 7pm
Winter season (28 October to 14 March):
Every 10 minutes from 10am to 5pm (last departure)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use of Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours
Unlimited use of Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours, and a 1-hr river boat cruise; April to October
Berlin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour Stops:
- Kurfurstendamm 220 / Meinekestraesse
- Kurfurstendamm Ecke / corner Rankestrasse
- Lutzowplatz BVG-Haltestelle
- Kulturforum Ecke
- Potsdamer Platz
- Jewish Museum
- Checkpoint Charlie
- East Side Gallery / O2 Arena
- Alexanderplatz / opposite Park Inn Hotel
- Berliner Dom / Berlin Cathedral (Boat station)
- Lustgarten / Humbolt-Box
- Friedrichstrasse / Unter den Linden
- Brandenburger Tor / Brandenburg gate
- Hauptbahnhof / Central Station
- Siegessaule / Victory Column
- 17. Juni - Flohmarkt / Flea Market
- Schloss Charlottenburg / Charlottenburg Palace
- Antiquitaetenmeile / Antiques Street
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.