City Sightseeing Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
A city with an infamous history, Belfast has become a lively, friendly and welcoming place for the visitor, with a rich history and culture.
City Sightseeing Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Stops:
- Castle Place
- Odyssey Complex / Titanic Belfast
- Titanic Dock
- Stormont / Parliament Buildings
- Waterfront Hall / Laganside / St Georges Market
- Victoria Square Mall
- High Street
- St Annes Cathedral / Cathedral Quarter
- Crumlin Road Jail
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Shankill Road and murals
- Falls Road and murals
- Queens University / Ulster Museum / Botanic Gardens
- Belfast City Hall
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 10am - 4:30pm (April - Sept)
- 10am - 4pm (Oct - March)
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Belfast City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Denise O, October 2014
Our guide, Francis, was very knowledgeable and personable. He added some side commentary, which he probably does for all tours, but managed to make it sound spontaneous. Yhe tour covered all of the major spots, which was great as we had very limited time in Belfast. It allowed is to choose what we wished to go back and visit. Well worth the time.
Reviewed by: Elizabeth M S, Australia, October 2014