Belfast City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
A city with an infamous history, Belfast has become a lively, friendly and welcoming place for the visitor, with a rich history and culture.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Castle Place - City Hall, Tourist Information, shops
- Queens Road - Odyssey Pavillion, W5, Titanic Quarter
- Oxford Street - Hilton Hotel, Waterfront Hall, Central Train Station, St George's Market
- Donegall Street - St Anne's Cathedral
- Crumlin Road Jail - Crumlin Road Jail and Courthouse
- Shankill Road - Spectrum Tourist Information Centre, Wall Murals
- Shankill Road - Memorial Park, Wall Murals and shops
- Shankill Road - Lower Shankill Estate and Wall Murals
- Falls Road - St Peter's Cathedral and Wall Murals
- Falls Road - Dunville Park, Wall Murals, shops
- Falls Road - Wall Murals, The Royal Hospital, Culturlann Tourist Information Centre
- Eglantine Road - Malone Lodge Hotel
- Malone Road - Wellington Park Hotel
- University Road - Queen's University, Ulster Museum, Botanic Gardens
- Shaftsbury Square - Benedicts Hotel, Belfast International Youth Hostel
- Great Victoria Street - Europe Hotel, Europa Bus Centre, Grand Opera House
- Fisherwick Place - Jurys Hotel
- Monday to Friday - every 30 - 60 minutes
- Saturday and Sunday - every 20 - 30 minutes
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Belfast City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Francois P, September 2014
Very good tour, excellent guide.
Reviewed by: Chris C, August 2014
Great way to see Belfast