With this 24 hour ticket aboard an open-top double-decker bus you can see the Wall Murals in Falls Road and Crumlin Road, and the Botanic Gardens, City Hall, Albert Clock plus much more. With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the sights of Belfast.
You can hop-on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. There are 16 stops and the entire route takes approximately 1 hour. The bus departs every 15 - 60 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
A city with an infamous history, Belfast has become a lively, friendly and welcoming place for the visitor, with a rich history and culture.
See St Anne's Cathedral on your Belfast hop-on hop-off tour!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour starts at Castle Place, next to McDonalds and Jury's hotel, however you may board the bus at any one of the 16 stops around the city
- Castle Place - City Hall, Tourist Information, shops
- Queens Road - Odyssey Pavillion, W5, Titanic Quarter
- Oxford Street - Hilton Hotel, Waterfront Hall, Central Train Station, St George's Market
- Donegall Street - St Anne's Cathedral
- Crumlin Road Jail - Crumlin Road Jail and Courthouse
- Shankill Road - Spectrum Tourist Information Centre, Wall Murals
- Shankill Road - Memorial Park, Wall Murals and shops
- Shankill Road - Lower Shankill Estate and Wall Murals
- Falls Road - St Peter's Cathedral and Wall Murals
- Falls Road - Dunville Park, Wall Murals, shops
- Falls Road - Wall Murals, The Royal Hospital, Culturlann Tourist Information Centre
- Eglantine Road - Malone Lodge Hotel
- Malone Road - Wellington Park Hotel
- University Road - Queen's University, Ulster Museum, Botanic Gardens
- Shaftsbury Square - Benedicts Hotel, Belfast International Youth Hostel
- Great Victoria Street - Europe Hotel, Europa Bus Centre, Grand Opera House
- Fisherwick Place - Jurys Hotel
- 10:00am till 4:30pm
- Monday to Friday - every 30 - 60 minutes
- Saturday and Sunday - every 20 - 30 minutes
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Belfast City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.