Select a datex
Admire the beauty of San Sebastian on a walking tour of the Old Quarter, before enjoying the food at the typical fishing village of Hondarribia. Delight yourself with Biarritz, The Beach of Kings, a place chosen to spend their summer vacations by European royalty and famous figures such as Napoleon III and Frank Sinatra.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Follow the highway towards the east, through stunning natural landscape. You will arrive in San Sebastian, the most beautiful city in the Basque Country to start a panoramic tour of the city. There are magnificent views up the mountain Igeldo, plus a walking tour into the old historical quarter. After your tour you will have free time to enjoy the city at leisure.
Later on, you will head towards the border with France, passing through the village of Pasajes and industrial port which is very important to the region.
The next stop will be Hondarribia, a village full of history that holds a medieval fortress and a lovely area that in the past was a pirate and whaler port. There will be free time for lunch and your guide will suggest a selection of recommended local restaurants. Afterwards, transfer by boat from Hondarribia to Hendaya across the Txingudi (natural reserve) bay.
Following the rugged coastal road you will continue to Saint Jean De Luz, a lovely small village located on the French Basque coast. The house of Louis XIV and the Church of Saint Jean Baptist are the highlights, surrounded by narrow streets.
Your last stop will be at Biarritz. The Beach of Kings. It was a magnet for famous and royalty such as Napoleon III, Gary Cooper and Frank Sinatra, and still nowadays it is a very important tourist destination.
You will be able to enjoy the old port, the Virgin on the Rock, the streets and the beautiful figure that forms this village on the coast. Finally you will return directly back to Bilbao to arrive at approximately 7:30pm.
San Sebastian and Biarritz
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located Bilbao hotels
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Sebastian and Biarritz
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.