Elorrio, Oinati and Arantzazu
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Later you will arrive at the traditional village of Elorrio, with the largest amount of family shields in the Basque Country, this small village holds the real essence of the rural live. You can walk in the small streets, the traditional palaces and the magnificent church of Santa Maria de la Asuncion.
Afterwards you will head towards the village of Oinati. Here you will be able to visit the oldest University of the Basque Country, the university of the Sancti Spiritu, and see the medieval tower houses, the beautiful town hall, the streets, Fueros square and more.
Continue towards the Sanctuary of Arantzazu. Located on the top of a nearby mountain, it is a unique building designed by local famous architects and sculptors, with breathtaking surroundings it is a location full of history. At the end of the visit you will return back to your hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sanctuary of Arantzazu
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Patricia R, December 2014
This trip was fabulous. My guide made a real effort to give lots of information and was happy to answer any questions. As we were a small group of three, the guide included an additional stop. The small towns of Elorrio and Oinati were beautiful. But the monastery and mountain surrounds of Arantazu were breathtakingly beautiful. A great day.
Reviewed by: Judith M, October 2010